The Refugee Law Initiative is the only academic centre in the UK to concentrate specifically on international refugee law. As a national focal point for leading and promoting research in this field, the Refugee Law Initiative (RLI) works to integrate the shared interests of refugee law scholars and practitioners, stimulate collaboration between academics and non-academics, and achieve policy impact at the national and international level.
- About Us
- What's On
- Study with us
- Annual conference
- Research projects
- Exclusion from Refugee Status
- ICRC and population displacements
- On the Borders of Refugee Protection?
- Refuge from Inhumanity
- Seeking Asylum in the European Union
- Undesirable and Unreturnable?
- ‘Boat Refugees’ and Migrants at Sea
- A Liberal Tide
- Pushing the Boundaries
- Contact us