The Refugee Law Initiative delivers its Short Courses on 'The International Protection of Refugees and Displaced Persons' and 'European Asylum Law and Policy' on an annual basis. They are designed to provide academically challenging training in a research-active environment to refugee and human rights practitioners in London; post-graduate education and research training in the field of refugee law, to the highest academic standards; and, facilitate collaboration among refugee law scholars and practitioners.
- About Us
- What's On
- Study with us
- Annual conference
- Research projects
- Exclusion from Refugee Status
- ICRC and population displacements
- On the Borders of Refugee Protection?
- Refuge from Inhumanity
- Seeking Asylum in the European Union
- Undesirable and Unreturnable?
- ‘Boat Refugees’ and Migrants at Sea
- A Liberal Tide
- Pushing the Boundaries
- Contact us