May Hammoud is a legal expert who has been working as a Legal Officer for the Lebanese Palestinian Dialogue Committee related to the Lebanese Prime Minister Office and the UNDP since 2010. May is also a University Professor; she teaches in Lebanese Universities International Humanitarian and Refugees’ Law courses.
- Offshore Lebanese Petroleum, Sader Legal Publishers, 2019.
- L’administration récalcitrante face aux décisions administratives, Legal and Political Science Newsletter, 3/2019, Lebanese University.
- The Palestinian Refugee and the Property Ownership … Between the Human Rights and the Evil of « Tawteen », Legal and Political Science Newsletter, 3/2018, Lebanese University.
- The Recognition of the State of Palestine and its impact on the legal status of Palestinian in Lebanon, Legal and Political Science Newsletter, 4/2017, Lebanese University.
- The Governmental and private interventions in controlling banking and insurance services, Revue Al Adl 2014/3 (in French Language), Bar Association of Beirut.
- A Legal and Contextual Research on Women Empowerment in Lebanon, Search For Common Ground – Lebanon, Newsletter, 2014.